Harmony Equitation Interactive Webinar 2
Time & Location
About the Event
The lecture series will have a specific topic each week, over the next few weeks we will explore:
- Natural Balance - 23rd April - Available via https://learn.harmonyequitation.co.uk/courses/webinar-lecture-natural-balance
- Co-ordination & Energy - 30th April
- Rotation & Bend - 7th May
- Stance & lower limb movement - 14th May
- Elastic Strain Energy - 21st May
- Tensegrity - 28th May
- Lateral Exercises - 4th June
- Saddles & Rider Position - 11th June
- Equine Learning Therory - 18th June
- Equine Motivations - 25th June
These are just for starters, so if there is anything else people have questions about please ask and I can add things in to the lectures. Each Lecture will be about 1 hour long and we can have a questions and answers session at the end.
Price is £5 for the drop in sessions or £40 for the whole series. The drop in ticket means you can pick and choose the webinar you want to attend, you don't have to sign up for the whole series. Anyone who has signed up for the Full Introductory Online course will have the first 4 lectures free. I will record these lectures and they will be available on future online courses. Text version and further support material will also be available via future online courses.
If you sign up for the whole series, but have missed any lectures you will have access to all the lectures via https://learn.harmonyequitation.co.uk/courses/ All lectures will be available for 30days to all participants via this portal.
- Drop in Ticket£5£50£0
- Full Series£40£400£0